The original Farm House where RG Lamberton lived, identified as “3. Office Building” in the Plot Map, and shown here as the home of Secretary and Treasurer Harrington in 1925.
Milking stalls were on the lowest level
The Farm Manager (Hanna) Home
The Office in 1925. Note the original farm house with the complex roof in the background.
The mansion originally had a red tile roof like this
Mansion on the right with a clear view to and across the river